Saturday, January 3, 2009

Long Time No Blog....

Wow it has been a while since I have been on here!!  Man so much has happened since last month!  Christmas sure takes up a lot of my time since this year almost everybody got a knitted gift!  I made a sweater, blanket, dishclothes, bag, scarves and hats for Christmas gifts!  Whew!  I am hoping to make myself something after I finish my dads socks!  I am thinking of trying a lace scarf....hmmm we shall see.

Anyways my Christmas was great even though most of my family is in Colorado.  It was a very quite day spent with my loved ones.  We spent the morning opening gifts and the rest of the day I spent cooking:)  I made some truffles which came out wonderfully!  They were a pain to make but so worth it in the long run!  And I also made bread pudding....I don't like bread pudding but everyone else does so I gave in and decided that I would make it for them.  I am thinking I will only be doing that for holidays thought HEHE....

I hope to post some pice of the Christmas gifts I made soon....and pics of my new puppy!!  I hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 comment:

pren said...

wow! you know what my hubby calls knitting everyone a hand made gift? Christmas Sweatshop! hahaha sounds like you had one too.
prendolyn the weird- gryffindor- HLBOES