Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yet another Slytherin Quiz



1. Potter Name: Ophelia Crookshanks
2. Rav ID: donkeyeggs
3. I am allergic to: Smoke
4. Pets that I have: I have a 3 year old Keeshonden, who is my pride and joy! see pic
5. My favorite yarn: Cascade, Malabrigo, Drean in Color....anything soft!
6. If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? Ha I'm a SLYTHERIN ::evil laugh::
7. My favorite flavor: I must say pink, but I am open to alomst everything
8. My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas Oh I think I will have to say Christmas, even though I am far away from my family
9. I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) I love the idea of the sock kit, but I love them all! I will leave that up to my partner to decide!
10. List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I like Knit Picks harmony wood circs and dps...In dps I only have size 2 so any other sizes would be great! For circs I prefer Addi Turbo and I just started my collection of those so anything over a size 6 would be great....For straight needles I have just discovred Lantern Moon Straight needles Which I love....I like the short ones in a size 13 would great!
11. Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: I will try just about anything once...I like wood over metal though
12. I’ve participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) this is my first year ::blushes::
13. Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Nope my B-day was in August

No comments: