Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Slytherin Quiz

1. Are you a sock knitter? Well I have completed one sock so far but I can see that sock knitting will become a big part of my life! What are your foot measurements? Hmmm I'm not real sure how to measure, but I wear a size 7 1/2
2. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Yes my honey :) Other than him no.
3. Where/how do you keep you needles/hooks? In a big ugly plastic bin, but would like to have something cool and pretty! Something to hold my circs would be cool!
4. Do you collect anything? You mean besides yarn?! I like butterflies and fairies.
5. What is your favorite type of music? I like just about everything, LOVE Tim Mcgraw! Not big on rap. Are you mp3 ready? Yep
6. Do you like sweets? Yes, but I am trying to lose weight What are your favorites? Hmm I love milk chocolate, but I love almost all kinds of fruit
7. What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children? I have one dog and no kids.
8. Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)? Please include links for your swap pal. I have been meaning to make me a few wish lists, but I haven't gotten there yet.
9. Favorite Harry Potter movie character? I have had thios converstaion with my parner, it is so hard to pick just one! I am drawn to Tonks because of her free spirt. She reminds me of me! I love Fred and George! Well all the Weasleys!

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

I could definitely see you as a Tonks! :)