Saturday, October 11, 2008

Round 2 Duel

I am very happy to report that I have finished my hat for round two and have sent it by owl to the lovely Arriana Stylos. I didn't like the pattern at first and after many many hours I finished!! And I love the way it turned out!! I can't wait to see what Arriana made me! The bobbles....hmmmm.....I have never done bobbles before this hat so I was a little excited to try something new. Well I have come to the conclusion that bobbles and I don't get along! I could not get them to look right no matter what I did! So instead of have funny looking lumps I just took them out. But I think it looks great that way!

I sure hope the next round is easier because I am not sure I can take on anything a lot harder!!

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Hello, beautiful! :) Good luck on your duel (even though you ARE dueling my roomie, lol)! Hey, what do you say that next Hogsmeade weekend, you and I get into some trouble together? Er, I mean, explore the town... ;) I missed the first trip due to being in St. Mungo's, so I need to make up for it by having even MORE fun the next trip...